If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.
-- Margaret Fuller




Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I do everyday to be successful in PS!

1. Log in
2. Do a Google search from the box on the home page.
3. Check my PS email
4. Click in the MailBox/CashBox
5. Click in the Shopping area.
6. Play the 3 games under the "Play Games" link on the home page.
7. Scrool through all of the pages of the "Earn some Fast Cash" Section.(Looking for videos to get paid for. They are not always on the first page!)
8. Post an update to my status from PS to Facebook. ( Keep it positve and short, no sales pitch)
9. Go to "My Face Book Settings" and invite 5 friends from FaceBook to join me.
10. Read the forums to find the latest news AND post something positive as an answer to a question or an affirmation to someone doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment